Sunday, October 30, 2011

Our Party




To start off with....


some spooky pictures for you.


Knutty and me walked past a haunted house


This is us wondering about it, or else we are wondering if we will get a treat.


Mum likes this picture of my noble profile and some pumpkins.


This is me by another haunted house but you can only see my tail.


Charlotte was a sheep at the party. Mum said she was a wolf in sheep's clothing. I do not think Charlotte is a bit like a wolf, or anyway not very much.


Then she got the head bit off and was happier.


I had to wear my stupid ears again. In my shadow I look like the wolf that Charlotte isn't.


Then Biggie wore them but he did not like them much either.


Samson was an Asian dumpling with noodles and chop sticks.


So was Lily.


Charlotte Maude was a box of cakes except we are looking at the leaves.


Baxter's family said he was Ernest Hemingway but I do not know how you can tell that.


Gomez wasn't anything this year since we had
 a snow storm yesterday and they did not have time to make him anything.


In my shadow this time I look like a deer. Maybe.


When I got home Dad put my ears on. I am glad I do not have to wear them anymore.


I hope you have a 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

and that they do not make you wear a costume too much.


love

from

Buster




ps. from Elizabeth
If any of Buster's blogpals family send him a halloween photo, he will feature him/her in a post soon.

16 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween, Buster! The ears are a hit, as always!
    Your Mum has quite the eye -this is a beautiful time in the City!

    Hope you get some treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween early...
    I love the 3rd photo of you and Knut.
    In the 8th photo the is a second laughing wolf on the left side of the photo, your right back foot, I saw that one first.
    Will try to send a photo of cousin Waldie he was a Toblerone candy bar because he is a Chocolate Dachshund.

    woof, Watson and Hamish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I think the ears are better on your dad. We humans have some odd ways don't we? You and your buddies always make me smile. Thanks, Buster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look like you are having so much fun with your friends - you and Knutty were very brave on your walk by those spooky places.
    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween to you, Buster.

    Those ears! Where is the photo of your mom wearing them? Will this appear tomorrow?

    It really does look like you and your pals had a fine Halloween gathering. Isn't it wonderful that the snow stopped? No need to find those boots.

    I agree that your profile is noble and also think it handsome.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you think the Halloween ears are stupid, but they made me laugh. They look even funnier on your dad. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Your dad looks cute with the ears. I like the photo of you, Buster, with the pumpkins. Very nice. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Halloweeeeeeen, Buster! My mum much prefers the city decorating style. 'Round here, it's all big inflated fabric stuff, so fake looking that I'm not 'scared at all. You are one lucky dog! Love, Ozzy The Poodle in Penna.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your Dad did not look like a wolf or deer when he wore your ears
    perhaps you are magical Buster, I think so

    Happy Halloween
    hope you get lots of treats

    and hugs to all your friends
    I could see Hemningway right away, it's the sweater and slightly drunken look

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Halloween Buster! Looks like you had a fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. how convinient for knutty, he doesn't have to wear any get-ups for halloween, he can always go as a ghost!

    fortunately you look regal enough to survive an extra pair of ears!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pal- you look amazing- I want to marry you and it's OK because boys can get married to boys now.
    Love,
    DEXTER!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm still laughing at that picture of Samson...and Lily. I would never laugh at you...even in your ears. You always look dignified. And yes, your Dad looks dignified, too. (well, sort of!)
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Poor Samson - the indignity of being an Asian dumpling! I'm a big fan of your blog, Buster, it always makes me smile to see you and your friends. And your mom is a pretty good photographer. My two rescue-mutts and I will work on a Halloween photo for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohohohohoh... these photos are so sweet. your blog makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete