Thursday, March 29, 2012

New Post



Mostly nothing exciting, so I am putting in pictures .



 This is Darcy and you can see Knutty's tail.


This is Enzo and you can see his tongue.


Me. They did a good haircut but they did not take much off my tail.


Here is the usual sort of thing that goes on at the park. Patrick, Jada and Gally
acting as usual. Jada's ears are up in the air.


 Jada and Gally


Me looking as if my nose is extra big. It is just the camera.
 My nose is the same as it ever was. 


Jasper came over this morning and had a nap in my bed.


Mum has discovered how you can do writing on photos,
but she has not written on me yet. So this is not very exciting but I will try harder next time.


Love

from

Buster





13 comments:

  1. Buster, you look very smart on that portrait photo, and you really are. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, knutty is cool indeed, but buster is king!

    happy spring

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is always a soothing sense knowing life continues smoothly for you, Buster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy visiting your blog, Buster, even if nothing exciting is happening. It's just fun to see your and your friends having a good time. Congrats to your mum and her new photo editing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo of you where your nose is not really any bigger
    you have such beautiful eyes

    and all your friends are so cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buster for an only child you are a very kind boy - you share your bed a lot! Very very kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not surprised to see you put Darcy's photo up first....Love, Ozzy The Poodle in Penna.

      P.S. My mum is not sure why this says the comment was removed..... My paws sometimes click the mouse thing wrong....

      Delete
  8. Buster, you really are so sweet! Love your portrait photo!
    Love your friends's photos too.
    Kisses and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot to say that I love your haircut and love also that your tail remain very fluffy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buster, I think that excitement can be over rated.

    Your portrait photos shows that you might be having very deep thoughts. I'd advise you to keep those deep thoughts secret. That way they will stay deep.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We loves your soulfull eyes photo the best, and Teri would like to learn how to write on photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buster, your portrait with the extra big nose is outstanding, you seem about to float out of the frame.

    ReplyDelete