Friday, September 10, 2010

Back to Normal and SomeOther Pictures

This is me and Knut at my house. We are thinking of things to do.
This is Tweed at Dog Park. This was a picture I wanted to put in yesterday.  Mum has known Tweed since she was a puppy thirteen years ago. That is a long time.

This dog is maybe a dachshund/Rotweiller but no one knows for sure.

This is me smelling Molly's foot.

This is Darcy who you have seen before. That's all for now.
Have a good weekend.
love
from

Buster


ps. Mum read all the comments about the old dogs.
I like old dogs. From Buster.



11 comments:

  1. That's pawsome! I love the picture of you smelling Molly's foot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be cooler at the dog park - people are wearing long sleeves. And you are not in the pool.
    Have a good weekend Buster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such an amazing variety of friends! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Buster!
    I am sure you and Knut found something interesting to do!
    A dachshund/rotweiller?? Interesting!
    Have a good night
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly has very pretty feet

    all your friends are special in so many ways

    hugs Buster

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wise of you and Knut to think before you act.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Molly is purdy- and so is Darcy- I think that I would sniff them all the day!
    Urr,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is gorgeous! I also like dogs. See my blog post if you have time:

    http://mrpaparazzo.blogspot.com/2010/09/kutyakiallitas.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you share your blog with Knutty- I'm a very big fan of his, too.

    Darcy is wearing a very pretty pink harness- is she still your best girlfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tweed looks like she has had a grand life and is happy.

    I like dogs that are happy

    ReplyDelete