Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Bus and My Disgraceful Fuzziness



Last Sunday a whole bus full of dogs in cages


came and stopped right in front of my house. It was called The Muttigree Express.* It was for people who want to adopt dogs because they need them. Lots of people came and looked at the dogs. Mum did several times.


This puppy wanted to have a nap and not have people looking at him.


This big boy was getting cuddled because he does not have a family. Mum told Ian-Down-the-Hall's family but they are not going to get another dog because it is not time yet.

Anyway


in other news, I am getting very fuzzy.


Mum was sent a video monitor so she can spy on me when I'm home alone waiting for George to take me for a walk. Maybe this is a good idea. I do not know. Mostly I will be asleep. I would prefer to see what she is up to.


Me looking fuzzy.


Me looking noble but muddy the other day. Keep watching this space for maybe I will get a haircut before my sister gets here next week.


I hope you are less fuzzy than me.

Love

from

Buster



* Note from Elizabeth

The North Shore Animal League is a really wonderful organization with super healthy and lovely dogs for adoption. 



11 comments:

  1. Scruffy is a good look on you. But getting spiffed up for spring is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppy's are so cute. I agree with you Buster on you getting to watch your mom instead of the other way around. It would be less boring for you.
    Looking forward to seeing your new haircut, I love going and getting groomed.
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice when the rescue comes to you! Scout came to us via transport from Georgia. Several people brought her up from a very crowded shelter. I agree that fuzzy looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am less fuzzy than you. My Mom is disappointed I cannot grow a nice hairy belly, not even in the winter.

    I think your fuzziness is very attractive. It just invites belly rubs.

    Of course, this is only my opinion. From a fuzziless dog.

    Love from Ramses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like no more parties at Buster's when the parents aren't home. Bummer...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buster, I like the looks of your fuzziness. Maybe when the weather gets warmer, you might want to be sleeker.

    I am laughing at the idea of you being able to monitor your Mom when she's out and about New York. I I bet that you will find a way to mess around with her ability to see what you are up to when your are on your own. After all, you are a conceptual artist.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buster does look very fuzzy but super cute !. Your pantaloons are fabulous !

    lots of woofs from The Square Ones
    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, I hope nothing bad happened to little Buck!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look spectacular in all your fuzziness! We can't wait to see what the monitor catches you doing!
    Love, Ozzy The Poodle In Penna. & his mum

    ReplyDelete
  10. WURF! I think you look comfortable, I could sleep on you, no problem. I need a haircut, too but my mom said she would wait until I felt better, so I keep pretending to be feeble so I won't have to go. I do not like haircuts and soap. it ruins everything! My mom was ohhhh-ing again, said "Oh so cute" a few times...your blog is her favorite. She can read and stuff but can not sniff or wag, I do that. to you, sending sniffs and wags.
    Dexter, the boss

    ReplyDelete
  11. All those puppy's are so cute!
    Love your fuzziness, dear Buster!
    Would be great to see what the monitor catches you doing.
    Many hugs to you. :)

    ReplyDelete