Thursday, November 27, 2014

THANKSGIVING


I have a lot of things to be thankful for.
Here are some of them:


This is my good friend Knutty who came to play last week. I have known him for a very long time, like five years.


This is Olive who you know


We still like to play.


Here is Elly that is a new friend and Tank who came to the park for the first time today. He is wearing a sweater because he is small still.


This is Homer checking out Tank.


I am thankful that I got some snacks at the park. Milan likes food too.


This is Tank underneath me.  I would try to help him if bad dogs came.


This is Milan and Tank. One is very big and one is very small.


I am thankful I have a friend like Patrick that I can tell things to.


I have put this picture of Fatty in because I'm thankful I haven't seen her much lately. HAHA.


Anyway,
I hope you have a really wonderful THANKSGIVING and get some things to eat.

Love

from

Buster


13 comments:

  1. Oh Buster, I am thankful that you share all your adventures and friends with us. Happy Thanksgiving from your Canadian friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buster, I am so thankful that you have your blog and we can visit with you and all your friends.
    You and your family have a lovely Thanksgiving.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Buster! I am grateful to be able to see pictures of you and your good friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buster hopes you and your family had a great time too.

      Delete
  4. Buster, it was really fun seeing these photographs of you and your buddies. That little pup in the green sweater is lucky to have you for a friend.

    I am very thankful to have you for a friend, too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for posting pics of me!!
    Tank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tank is a delight! hope Buster gets to write about him often!

      Delete
  6. I see you had a good thanksgiving time Buster.
    Tank is really nice and funny in the sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so lucky to have so many friends, Buster. My sister's dog, Tootie, would love to have so many playmates. She only gets to play with other dogs when she goes to her pettsitters house, which isn't often enough. We don't have a dog park in our town.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dear Buster, I am so Thankful that you have a blog and I can see you, your house and all your friends having so much fun.
    I hope you, Mom, Dad and Sister had a lovely Thanksgiving.
    Lots of hugs and much Love!
    Sonia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope bad dogs don't come to your park, but Tank is lucky that you're there to help him if they were to come.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buster how wonderful that in your world you have long standing friends, (do you still let Knutty take over your bed?) new friends, a fabulous family and I still think you're sweet on Olive, well she is a natural blonde.
    Fatty's been around so long now, that I wonder if you could 'loosely' call him a long standing friend ;)
    You must be giving your human some great advice because these photos are really fab.

    Seasons greetings Buster mate to you and your human family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rose!
      Buster thanks you for your greetings!
      We both hope you have a wonderful festive season!

      Delete