Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy New Year and My Resolutions


I hope you had a good new year?
We did not do anything and I stayed home with my mum and dad like I usually do.

This year I am thinking that my resolutions will be:
1. To see my good friends often.
Here is Knutty.



He is with my dad


This is Knutty on our new sofa with his mum's arm.


This is Knutty at his house.



This is Jasper at my house. I let him lie on my bed.


I am on the other bed.


Here is Jasper and me on the same bed.


Here is me relaxing when I got my bed back when Jasper went home. You can see quite a lot of my toys like the lobster I got from Maine and the elephant I got from Alabama for Christmas.



The squeaker in the elephant is still in. This is the longest time I ever had a squeaker that worked. You never know.

These are some of my thoughts, but most of all it is to tell you to invite your friends over .
I hope you are having a good new year.

My second resolution is to try to eat more stuff when I can find it. I will let you know how I get on in case you want to know.

Love
from


Buster

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Buster. Good to see you had a great Christmas. Fun to see your friends again, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Buster, that is a great resolution. To see our friends more is wonderful.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buster says happy new year to the Square Guys!

      Delete
  3. Buster, it was a delight to see both you and Knutty very recently. I hope to meet young Jasper before too long.

    That squeaking elephant also looks like an amusing visitor.

    Won't you be glad when it's just a bit warmer outdoors? It's not a great time to meet friends on the sidewalk or park when the temperature is below freezing.

    Happy New Year, Buster! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buster, I see you have a lot of toys, you can open a toy store now :)
    I have no resolutions for this year.
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buster, you are going to have a great year with that resolution
    to stay close to your friends. So many fine dog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Buster!
    So great your resolutions to see your good friends often.
    I know you have many friends and I always enjoy to see all them at your home and at the park too.
    I always love seeing your photos!
    Many hugs dear Buster.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Buster I've visited your human (and I noted you weren't wearing your trendy blue boots in the snow) but I missed your post to wish you a happy doggy new year! It seems everyone wants your bed and you know why - 'cause its wild and manly.
    Stay warm mate!

    ReplyDelete