Thursday, April 30, 2009

Things that Have been Going On by Me



This is me and Dad. We are both smiling.


When we went for a walk Mum said, 
"Look at the wisteria, Buster! Look at the lilac!"


Then we met Dozer. He was adopted too.
 He came from North Shore Animal League.
Mum thinks he is very handsome. Maybe more handsome than me.


Mum put a sheet on the chair I sit in because she said I was wrecking it.
This is one of my toys. It came from a box under the bed.
It belonged to Skippy a long time ago.


This is me on the red carpet at the movie theater.

8 comments:

  1. Mum's trying to keep you modest. You're terrifically handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That smiling picture of Buster and Dad is priceless. And those wisteria! I just planted some this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn’t your Mum smart? Yes! Putting a sheet on your chair is so much better than trying to keep you off your chair. After all – it’s your chair! Pat, pat goes my hand on your head Buster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look born to be on the red carpet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could any dog be more handsome than you? You are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the red carpet suits you! and with that smile, well, who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buster,

    Cat says she looooves you! You were made for the red carpet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. woof woof
    woof
    bark

    :-)

    {{ i think that is dog
    for
    have a lovely day;

    i could be wrong }}

    ReplyDelete