Friday, December 3, 2010

A Horrible Suprise!

Guess what I saw!


I think you guessed it.......


That was Fatty's butt.
This is all of Fatty who is just in front of my house
eating stuff in trees and laughing at me.


This is my friend Harley who has white socks.


These are my friends Beau and Arrow who have got new winter coats.
It is also a little bit of Flash.


This is Daisy who has a noble profile.
You can see my noble profile in the background.


This is Daisy's regular face.

 I thought you might like this photo of my tail and its shadow on the wall.



If you like stories about Christmas, you should read Jane in Winter.
One chapter every day. Today is the first day. Read it here.





13 comments:

  1. Dear Buster,
    Your pictures of Fatty remind me of the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz's Crystal Ball. Maybe it's also because the branches remind me of the scary forest in that movie with all those flying monkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fatty needs to wear underpants...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to read Jane in Winter now! Pat, pat Buster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow !
    Fatty is very fatty ! Winter is coming...
    Love that Daisy's head it so different from her body.
    We all thought you were going to show your back side to Fatty but your just showing off your lovely tail shadow.

    woof, Watson and Hamish
    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear Buster!
    Fatty is very cute indeed and you have beautiful friends.
    But for me you are the more beautiful of all them!
    Kisses and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe. Fun buttshots. Yes, Fatty looks like he/she is well stuffed and ready to survive the winter. Your friends have the best names. Oh, and so you you, Buster.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get a nice warm coat soon! It was really cold out today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my!! how upsetting to look out and see Fatty's butt
    I'm glad you have so many friend to make you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw Fatty's cousins in my neighborhood. They send their regards to you. You have a lot of friends. That's good. ;-)

    Paz

    ReplyDelete
  10. good you got fatty at his best angle,,

    he he he

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no! Fatty is back! I hope you don't let him tease you too much. After all - you live inside where it is nice and warm and Fatty has to stay out in the cold1

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buster, I love the photo of you & the shadow of your tail. Looks like you've been having a lot of fun these days.

    www.chicmodernvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is Daisey a Dashound - she has a very pretty Dashound face but I've never seen a white Dashound. Nice tail Buster.

    ReplyDelete