Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Baby Lily and Baxter too....




Baby Lily has got a lot of extra skin and wrinkles and stuff


round her neck. That is in case you need to pick her up.
She has also got big feet.


I am no longer a puppy, but one of the top ones. Like Benny. He is on the right.
Mimo got in the picture, but he is a puppy really.


This is Baxter who is a puppy too. He got wet in the pool.


This is Baxter beating up Baby Lily.


He did this for ages and ages.


I am trying to look dignified while all the young pups wander around causing trouble.


It is more peaceful at home when all I have to do is look
 for flies and hunt them down and eat them.


I hope you are having a good week.


love
from

Buster


ps Knut is coming to supper which is good.


11 comments:

  1. You do look very dignified and a bit perplexed at all the rowdy behavior.

    Well, I guess the flies are extra protein ? ? ?

    woof, Watson and Hamish
    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Buster. People do not like flies in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buster, do those puppies playing around bring back memories?

    You do make a very dignified elder at the park. I think that you still know how to play and have fun.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that Baxter is a cute little puppy- but Buster, you look very handsome as you ponder the flies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of dog is Baxter (besides a trouble maker:)? He's so cute! Of course, I do love ALL dogs--just wondering! I love your seeing you and your friends here--thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buster, you are so fortunate to have people who take you to the park so you can play in the water and hang out with your friends (even if some of them are annoying pups).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Buster, I always love to read about you and your friends. Do you have videos on Youtube?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe ALL dogs named Baxter are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are very dignified!
    I love puppy pics, tell Mum I said thanks for the smiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Buster, love seeing you and your friend at the Park!
    I would like to know too, do you have videos on Youtube or Vimeo? Would be great seeing you on motion.
    I hope you have a pleasant day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. me mum loves everything about this post, of course, she always does- but she absolutely came unglued when she saw your carpet in the last shot. She said you are a very lucky and tasteful pup! I just think you taste good...I love Lily- she could fit a whole other dog in her suit!
    Urf,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete