Monday, April 25, 2011

Random/Various and I am a STAR


This weekend all the family were here


 and Joba came over and Knutty came over to tea. Everyone was much too busy to take
proper photos so this one is a mess. It is Joba at the top and then me and then Knutty's tail.


This is Professor Joba on the sofa.


 This is Professor Joba with Henry's blocks.



 The blossoms are falling off the trees and making the ground speckly.
I am waiting for a treat. I am not ignoring the greyhounds who are not
 Beau and Arrow but other ones that live around here that George takes for a walk.


 They are nice.


There is a red carpet next to my house. I am on it because  I am a bit famous.


These dog cookies were made by some ladies Mum met. 
She bought some for me to give to Knutty for Easter. 
I did not get to eat any. I bet they were good!



Love
from

Buster



*


1 comment:

  1. Buster, that red carpet and you were made for each other!

    I know that you must have enjoyed having all that family action over the weekend, even if it made it difficult for your mom to take the photos to show it.

    The weather is getting hot. Spring is here now, but might vanish quickly to give room for summer.

    Get ready to splash in a pool.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete