Saturday, October 1, 2011

Charlotte and my Other Chums


Mum has got new filters on her phone which may not be a good idea.


She made Charlotte look very yellow.


This is Charlotte at her house when she dismembered a tiger.
I think she is very smart.


This is Lily at the park this morning. I will not call her
 Baby Lily any more since there are  newer babies than her now.


Baby Buddah is getting beaten up by Harley. 


This is me and Mimo hanging out except you cannot see my face. Oh well.



You can tell from the stuff on the ground that it is getting to be my time of year.


I hope you are having a good weekend.

Love 

from 

Buster



Note from Elizabeth:

I have been asked to mention Jax and Bella, two lovely dogs desperate to find even temporary homes.
They have always lived together and would be very sad to be parted.


If you know anyone who might possibly be able to help email  lindablefferts@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Lovely post today.... I enjoy your experiments with the i-phone.
    Jax and Bella are indeed lovely dogs and if I lived near you and had a bigger home I would love to give them a home.
    My daughter just adopted a shelter dog and it really breaks my heart when I saw all the dogs and cats that need homes. I hope someone can find space in their hearts for this pair.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my time of year too Buster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do so enjoy your life Buster, and all your friends. You always have such fun!!
    I hope Jax and Bella find forever homes - I would if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and love it! I showed Buddy the dog and Clancy the kitty, and they were very impressed too. In fact, Buddy is demanding a blog of his own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buster, your mum needs to find a Smile filter for her camera, you always have such a look of concern on your face. Maybe that was for Jax and Bella? I hope Harley took it easy on Baby Buddha! Love, Ozzy The Poodle in Penna.

    ReplyDelete