Monday, December 26, 2011

My Christmas



We went to the park to see who was there.


It was Enzo and Charlotte and Harley.


Charlotte is shaking hands


Harley is asking James for food.


Knut came over in the afternoon wearing his Christmas hat


and gave me a really good present that I am looking round 
making sure no one else is getting.


I told him he could look at my tree and even eat


some of the treats I was sent by Mr. Chewy because he wanted to know if I liked them. (Mr.Chewy, wanted to know, not Knutty.) Well, I do like them and he can send me more whenever he wants to.



If I am too busy to write too much because my sister is staying, 
I hope you have  a wonderful New Year.

Love

from

Buster



12 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great Christmas !

    woof, Watson and Hamish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Buster,
    wonderful presents for you!

    All the best!
    ♥ Luca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you, too, Buster.
    Hope your new year is filled with treats.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with your sister and other friends, Buster! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Buster!!! Have fun with your sister!!!


    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your posts, Buster and love your smile. I'm glad you and your family had a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buster, it's great that lots of your pals came over to the park right after Christmas.

    But from the smile on your face, I can tell that you are really, really happy that your sister is going to be in town. Isn't Santa the best?!!

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buster, you had a really good Christmas and got nice presents. Happy new year to you!
    (on the last photo I like your smile very much! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. look at that smile Buster!!
    have fun with your sister
    and give Mum and Dad and Knutty and all your friends and family a big New Years hug from me

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a happy smile! must be your sister visiting, and all those treats!

    our dog is a bit baffled because there are no lights in the house, because a big storm cut off some power lines. we are happy, though, that xmas food is good also when eaten cold!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year, Buster! May it bring you treats every day and lots of smiles with all of your friends! Love, Ozzy The Poodle In Penna.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy new year Buster!...love Flash

    ReplyDelete