Thursday, December 1, 2011

Some Curious Things You May Want to See



We have had Thanksgiving round here
 so I have not been doing much blogging. Nor has Mum.


If you look carefully you can see three of me!



This is Benny doing Benny stuff at the park.


This is me (sort of) at the park


where they have painted the rocks green.
It is the camera  on the phone, not real.



This is Olive and Galahad who we call Gally.


I do not know why they call this dog Bello.


That means beautiful in Italian. You never know with parents.


They could have called my friend Milo Bello instead.


Here is a real closeup of Fatty who has been bothering
 me a lot lately collecting nuts and things and causing trouble.


I am on the look out for her and making a plan what to do.


Sometimes I plan what I would like to eat.

love

from

Buster




10 comments:

  1. Hello Buster.

    I really like the way that you plan what might be good to eat. Part of your plan is probably deciding who will be part of your plan. The go between between you and what is on that table.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness !
    The last photo was just the best ! We agree with Frances, you must plan who you will hit-up with the sad eyes to get a treat.

    woof, Watson and Hamish

    Today Hamish is having his 4 week check-up after his operation. His eyesight is so much better. I am hoping we can reduce more of the eye drops he gets several times a day.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last dog photo was just brilliant, such 'feeling' within it. They are all wonderful though - I love dogs. Nice to see a Dobermann too, we used to have those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see a fatty update,

    I bet you are thinking of your all-you-can-eat menu right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look Bello is giving you in the scene by the rocks
    and I love your peeking face at the table
    if you were an evil cat you would have jumped on the table

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like learning new things from your blog. Today I learned Italian. I must tell my mom to call me Ozzy il Bello from now on. woofers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! They're all SO cute and adorable! Especially the squirrel!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing three of you, Buster!
    "Bello" in Portuguese is "Belo"
    Love the photo of you looking to the street and the last photo is amazing too.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Kisses to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you just made me smile again :) fatty looks even fatter now. maybe he'll be able to lose some weight when he goes to sleep for winter.

    and i DID see the 3 of you! hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been travelling and not had a chance to check your blog for a few weeks - it's nice to be back, I've missed your happy face!

    I have dogs who like eating their fluffy toys very quickly. These days I buy toys from charity stores. They're quite cheap so it doesn't matter how many get eaten and it's nice to be donating to charity at the same time!

    ReplyDelete